FretNation

Let us know what kind of Forum and Sub-Forum groups you would like us to add!

Thank you for joining FretNation!

Quote 1 0
Spectormike
We definitely need a spector forum
Quote 0 0
FretNation
Spectormike wrote:
We definitely need a spector forum

Got that covered!
https://forum.fretnation.com/?forum=713565

Looking forward to having you! 
Quote 0 0
Dak27
Fretnation: I really enjoyed your input on the Strings forum on that other bass forum. You've always given me excellent suggestions for sets that helped me to get the tone that I wanted. I for one would like to see a Strings forum.
Quote 0 0
FretNation

Fretnation: I really enjoyed your input on the Strings forum on that other bass forum. You've always given me excellent suggestions for sets that helped me to get the tone that I wanted. I for one would like to see a Strings forum.

Thank you so much for that Derwin!  Jason here (SLaPiNFuNK on other forums).  I will be posting on here as well as "SLaPiNFuNK" and most definitely do plan to have a String Forum on here!  I'll be adding it shortly!  THANK YOU for your continued support!

Quote 0 0
SynapticGroove
A Ritter Forum would be cool 😁
A Warwick Forum would be cool 😁
(for a very small minority) a Parker Fly bass forum would be cool 🙃

1989 Warwick Dolphin Pro I
2010 Ritter Roya
2003 Parker Fly FB4
Quote 0 0
FretNation
A Ritter Forum would be cool ðŸ˜
A Warwick Forum would be cool ðŸ˜
(for a very small minority) a Parker Fly bass forum would be cool ðŸ™ƒ

On it!  Good suggestions!
Quote 0 0
SynapticGroove
Thanks Jason!

2010 Ritter Roya
2003 Parker Fly FB4
Quote 0 0
FretNation
Thanks Jason!

Thank you!! And welcome to the new forums!!!
Quote 0 0
SynapticGroove
Thanks man!  I'm very, very happy to see bassstringsonline back as FretNation! 👍

I'll try to get some cats from some other forums headed this way.

2010 Ritter Roya
2003 Parker Fly FB4
Quote 1 0
FretNation
Thanks man!  I'm very, very happy to see bassstringsonline back as FretNation! ðŸ‘

I'll try to get some cats from some other forums headed this way.

So glad to be back!

Sounds like a plan!
Quote 0 0
ken
Nice, Jason! Just joined the forum after getting the email. I think a Gibson bass forum would be a great idea.

Thanks!
Quote 0 0
ajkula66
Glad to be here on the forum, Jason. Hope it works out well for everyone involved.

ken wrote:
Nice, Jason! Just joined the forum after getting the email. I think a Gibson bass forum would be a great idea.

Thanks!

+ 1 right here. Not everyone likes Gibbys, but they've been making electric basses for more than 55 years so...yeah.
"...Knowledge is a deadly friend when no one sets the rules..." (King Crimson)

Cheers,

George
Quote 0 0
David BassPlayer57
A Rickenbacker bass forum would be cool. I'm a proud owner of a 1977 JetGlo 4001.
Quote 0 0
Jason@FretNation
Adding both!
Quote 0 0
David BassPlayer57
Adding both!

Thanks. I just added the first post in the Ric bass forum.
Quote 1 0
Jason@FretNation
Thank you!!!  I've been meaning to put a "show your ___" as a sticky at the top of each forum.  I'll get to it.  Dealing with some Drama on Facebook.  Maybe you all can help!

A user is stating that they were spammed from this forum.  I am not sharing any email address information.  Did anyone get an email or two from a different forum called "the gear page".  If so, was it from a unique email address used on a different website or specifically this one?
Quote 0 0
basschick
i'd like to see a more general bass forum with no particular brand attached so we can talk gear, strings, playing and so on.
Quote 2 0
Jason@FretNation
basschick wrote:
i'd like to see a more general bass forum with no particular brand attached so we can talk gear, strings, playing and so on.

That would be here: General Bass Forums
Quote 0 0
ken
Thank you!!!  I've been meaning to put a "show your ___" as a sticky at the top of each forum.  I'll get to it.  Dealing with some Drama on Facebook.  Maybe you all can help!

A user is stating that they were spammed from this forum.  I am not sharing any email address information.  Did anyone get an email or two from a different forum called "the gear page".  If so, was it from a unique email address used on a different website or specifically this one?

No, I haven't. Could this user be confused? That pretty common. 🙂
Quote 0 0
ken
Adding both!

Thanks!
Quote 0 0
Jason@FretNation
Ken  ken wrote:

No, I haven't. Could this user be confused? That pretty common. 🙂

Quick to point blame.  Had to do all I could to investigate. He didn't like the result. 
Quote 0 0
SynapticGroove
The Gear Page is a pretty well known forum, mainly for lawyer/doctor 'guitarists' to fuss about the latest boutique pedals made from unobtanium! 😁

2010 Ritter Roya
2003 Parker Fly FB4
Quote 0 0
Jason@FretNation
Apparently this is what happened. 

Screenshot_20190428-101228_Facebook.jpg 
Quote 0 0
SynapticGroove
Nice!  Gotta love the corporate takeover of everything, because it always makes it 'better'...like spamming the user base.  Geez!

2010 Ritter Roya
2003 Parker Fly FB4
Quote 1 0