Dak27
Glad to see there's a Lull Club! My lone 5-string is a Lull M5V. Hopefully one day I can afford a Lull P5 or PJ5. IMO Mike makes a killer Fender-inspired bass. And he's also a very nice guy.
Quote 0 0
Geri O’Neil Geri O
I have an M5V as well, I had a P5, but sold it to help with medical bills. I sold the red M5V in my avatar to buy the gorgeous teal M5V I have now.

My forever heart & soul bass.
Fly Low, Fly LOUD
Quote 1 0
Jason@FretNation
That is beautiful love the color!

Lull's are some pretty beautiful and great playing basses!  I put together the strings for the 40" Scale P-Bass.  So crazy long!

By the way...  Feel free to start as many threads!  The "Mike Lull Club" is its own sub-category so it can have as many topics as you would like!  No need to have everything in one specific thread.  
Quote 1 0
Geri O’Neil Geri O
That is beautiful love the color!

Lull's are some pretty beautiful and great playing basses!  I put together the strings for the 40" Scale P-Bass.  So crazy long!

By the way...  Feel free to start as many threads!  The "Mike Lull Club" is its own sub-category so it can have as many topics as you would like!  No need to have everything in one specific thread.  

40”???  For Heavens sake, the 35”s are just comfortable before getting pretty long for me. 

Wouldn’t stop me from wanting to at least trying it once... ðŸ˜
Fly Low, Fly LOUD
Quote 0 0