Tasty Funk Shakes
I see that Mike Pedulla is retiring and Pedulla basses will no longer be made. I'm sure there will be folks looking for Pedulla string, do you still have them Jason? Or know of something close that is tapered on all strings?
Quote 0 0
Jason@FretNation

I got an email that they are no longer selling strings to me.  I replied asking if it is was for all dealers or just me.  I have some singles remaining but no sets that I know of as I haven't taken them on under "Fret Nation" yet.  

La Bella stopped making the "Round Wound Series" strings which the Pedulla strings were tapered versions of.  

Strings that are tapered on all strings are Ken Smith Custom Balanced Taper Core (stainless steel) or Burners (Tapered).  SIT Tapered Wound (nickel) or Conklin Sets (stainless).  We can do custom sets using D'Addario XL NIckel Wound or NYXL for Nickel, and there are also ProSteel options. There are others too.  

Do either of them compare to what the La Bella were like?  Not really. 

Quote 0 0
Tasty Funk Shakes
Yeah seems that once Pedulla strings are gone, they're gone.

Personally, I didn't like them. I put a set on, played them, then took them off and threw them in my 'string recycle' box!
Quote 0 0
Jason@FretNation
Then good news for you that there are other tapered strings that don't feel anything like them. 
Quote 0 0
Tasty Funk Shakes
I don't like tapered strings either 🙂

I was really just asking for the Pedulla fans who I'm sure will be on the lookout.

Dunlop Super Brights, DR Pure Blues, or DR Sunbeams for me.
Quote 0 0
Jason@FretNation
Got it.  

Not all string makers offer tapered strings.  They are harder and more time consuming to make.  So we won't see Tapered strings from just any maker. 
Quote 0 0